PRINCIPLES OF KARMIC SYNASTRY
Two full day seminars: October 6, and November 17, 2012
Venue: 7 Knox Street, London, W1
Have you ever wondered what draws people together; what makes them become “serial soulmates” (to use Judy Hall’s expression); and what makes them stay in a relationship, despite its obvious difficulties or heartache? According to the transcendental karmic approach, there are three types of romantic relationships: soulsibling, soulmate, and twinflame. All three have distinct astrological signatures and flavors. If you are a practicing astrologer, this knowledge is invaluable since 90% of the clients are interested almost exclusively in relationship issues. If you are a student of astrology, come and join us because you won’t be able to learn these facets of synastry elsewhere.
Part I (10 am - 5:30 pm, October 6, 2012): Principles of Karmic Synastry
- The karmic process of soul evolution and the reason why we need relationships
- The basic concepts and types of relationship karma
- Levels and types of relationships (soulsibling, soulmate, twinflame)
- Relationship needs contributions of the astrological signs
- A short introduction of aspects in synastry
- The function and relevance of the astrological houses in synastry
- Basic elements of a synastry reading (numerology comparison, house placements, aspect analysis - “interaspects” -, aspect configurations, Moon phases, composite and relationship charts, midpoint structures, transits and progressions)
Part II (10 am - 5:30 pm, November 17, 2012): Synastry Chart Reading Practice - looking at the three major types of relationships in detail
- The astrological signatures of Soulsibling relationships
- The astrological signatures of Soulmate relationships
- The astrological signatures of Twinflame relationships
- In depth analyses, using all the tools of transcendental karmic synastry
Cost: £65 each, £120 if paid in full
Premises: 7 Knox Street, London, W1.
View Larger Map
Coffee, tea, and biscuits will be provided during the breaks. There are a number of places in the area for lunch, but you may bring your own lunch as well.
Zsuzsanna Griga has been teaching karmic and transcendental astrology for 15 years.
- She has worked in Budapest, London, and Miami.
- Her extensive practice involves seeing clients from Europe and the US.
- She is Director of Studies at Clear Brook College in Budapest (Tiszta Forras Intezet, www.tisztaforras.com), the only accredited school offering Parapsychology, Alternative Medicine, and Karmic Astrology in Central Europe.
- She has published four books in Hungarian, and two CD books with full length DVDs in English (Transcendental Astrology, Karmic Astrological Aspect Pictures).